Thursday, December 10, 2009

Honeymoon

We went on a honeymoon to Cozumel, Mexico. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! It was a little bit humid, but everything else was wonderful. We bought an all-inclusive package, which included hotel room, plane ticket round-trip, food, activities, etc. And it was SUCH a good deal we couldn't pass it up. Our hotel had its own private beach with the softest sand ever! And, lucky for us, there was very few people there, so we pretty much had the beach to ourselves!


And here was the GORGEOUS view from our room...


We went snorkeling, which was amazing. We saw a creepy baracuda (sp?). It kept eyeing me, so I hid behind dave.. haha.
The hotel provided lots of entertaining things to do, they had bingo nights, karaoke, a pool table, ping pong, volleyball, etc.




Pics of karaoke and my bingo winnings...



One last thing... my one complaint of Cozumel is....

THOSE DARN MOSQUITOS! THEY ATE ME ALIVE! I had over 45 bites on my body. Dave barely had anything. I must have sweet blood. I better watch out for vampires!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment